Saturday, March 11, 2017

NORWAY: THE MGP 2017 FINAL TONIGHT

Norway has its Melodi Grand Prix tonight. Ten entries are in the running and compared to Sweden there's much more variety and originality. That doesn't though mean it's great. I kinda like Ulrikke, Ammunition would be a great variety to the ESC line up if it only was a bit better as now it's a bit meh. Elin & The Woods could be great, too, just I want to see how they stage it. Kristian, even if I'm not a big fan, sounds like a winner (MGP, not ESC!). Mamma boy is just annoying. Annoying enough to win this in the end....?

Ulrikke – Places
Jenny Augusta – I go where you go
Rune Rudberg Band – Run Run Away
JOWST – Grab the Moment
Kristian Valen – You & I
Amina Sewali – Mesterverk
AMMUNITION – WRECKING CREW
Elin & The Woods – First Step In Faith / Oadjebasvuhtii
Ella – Mamma Boy

No comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...